SHANGHAI Cheap Nike Air Max 90 , Oct. 1 (Xinhua) -- Two chartered flights carrying nearly 400 Chinese nationals stranded by Hurricane Maria returned to Shanghai on Sunday.

Chinese nationals arrive at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport in Shanghai, east China, Oct. 1, 2017. Sheltered in Antigua and Barbuda after Hurricane Maria had devastated the Caribbean island of Dominica, 377 Chinese boarded two chartered planes of China Eastern Airlines on Sept. 30 and arrived in Shanghai on Sunday. (XinhuaDing Ting)

The China Eastern Airlines' A330 wide-body aircraft touched down at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport past 9 p.m., about 22 hours after they left the V.C. Bird International Airport in St. John's Cheap Nike Air Max , capital of Antigua and Barbuda.

"I can't believe that we are home so soon. The strength of the motherland touches me deeply," said Yin Chenggang.

Yin and other Chinese nationals were transferred from the Caribbean island of Dominica devastated by Hurricane Maria in late September. After they were brought to temporary shelters in Antigua and Barbuda, the Chinese government decided to send chartered planes to bring them home.

It marked the first time that a Chinese airline has landed in St. John's.

"Even if our flights have not been able to reach every corner of the globe, we will be on our way if our compatriots overseas are in danger," said Guo Wanqing, one of the captains.

GUANGZHOU Cheap Air Max TN , Oct. 9 (Xinhua) -- Customs in south China's Guangdong Province seized more than 1,600 tonnes of smuggled frozen food valued at 60 million yuan (9 million U.S. dollars) during the National Day holiday.

Two ships carrying a total of 60 containers of frozen food were seized in Zhuhai City by Gongbei Customs, said Wang Jianyuan, head of the customs' anti-smuggling bureau.

Chicken feet from the United States, beef tripe from Brazil, beef from Poland Cheap Air Max 95 , pig intestines from Spain and pigs' feet from Australia were among the goods seized.

The containers had no freezing function at all, and some of the food had already gone obviously bad, with noticeably strong smells all around while unloading, he said.

Unlike previous cases in which foreign vessels or fishing boats were used, the suspects hired two retired cargo ships licensed in China, making the smuggling seem legal during transport Cheap Air Max 90 , said Wang.

File photo of Kobe

Kobe Bryant has another year left on his contract with the Los Angeles Lakers, but he admits that his age and injuries and the Lakers struggles have him considering retirement after this season.

Even though that would mean leaving $25 million on the table. He explained his mindset to Bill Plaschke of the Los Angeles Times.

"I'd be lying if I said that it hasn't crossed my mind," he tells the Times. "Right now I doubt it...but anything's possible."

He emphasizes the right now (because, right now, the reality is so muddled and difficult that even the Black Mamba is having trouble wrapping his mind around it).

"My body is hurting like crazy, around the clock Cheap Air Max , and if I don't want to do this anymore, I won't do it," he says.

It seems hard to believe and Bryant himself admits he's playing a mind game, too.

"I love figuring stuff out," Bryant says. "I don't know what's going to happen in the future, I don't know if I'm going to play an extra [next] year Cheap Nike Air Max TN Online , but while I'm playing, I want to be able to figure this stuff out."

MOSCOW, May 22, 2016 (Xinhua) -- Chris Tanev (L) of Canada shots to the goal during the semi-final of IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship between Canada and USA, in Moscow, Russia, on May 21, 2016. Canada won 4-3. (XinhuaEvgeny Sinitsyn)

JAKARTA: Indonesia's health ministry has apologised after a printing error led to posters being put up claiming that HIV can be transmitted through mosquito bites, swimming and sneezing, an official said Wednesday.

Social media was flooded with angry comments after the ministry's attempt to launch a campaign to debunk myths about HIV backfired badly in a country where people with the virus are much stigmatised.

The plan involved putting up posters on commuter trains in the capital Jakarta stating that HIV cannot be transmitted through mosquito bites, swimming and sneezing, as well as human saliva and sweat.

But the printing company managed to miss out the word "not" from the posters and then failed to get final approval from officials Cheap Nike Air Max 95 Online , meaning the banners reinforced the very beliefs they were meant to challenge.

Hundreds of posters were plastered on trains at the weekend, but are now being removed following an outcry.

"The ministry has to carry out a massive and systematic awareness campaign to undo this blunder," said Aditya Wardhana, an activist from Indonesia AIDS Coalition.

Prominent HIV activist Fajar Jasmin tweeted that the botched campaign was a "stupid, fatal mistake".

Senior health ministry official Muhammad Subuh admitted the mistake was due to a "printing error".

"We have made a public apology and now the banners are being removed and replaced with the correct ones," he told AFP.

"They omitted the word 'not' Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Online , it was an honest mistake."

Subuh said the printing company failed to show the ministry the final version of the posters before issuing them as they were supposed to.

The company has also apologised for the error.

The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which can lead to AIDS, is mainly transmitted via sexual intercourse or needle sharing.

Awareness about HIV in Indonesia remains poor despite the fact that more than 660,000 people are estimated to be living with the virus, according to the United Nations.

Ignorance about the virus has come from the highest echelons of government -- in February, then trade minister Rachm.