SHIJIAZHUANG, July 26 (Xinhua) -- Standing in front of the gate of Kailuan Hospital, Wang Shubin, 64, can't help but recall memories of the devastating earthquake 40 years ago.

For the past four decades, Wang has suffered insomnia and nightmares whenever July 28 approaches.

"In spite of myself, I start to recall the painful past," Wang told Xinhua. "Most of the time, I just go to a quiet place and howl."

Wang will never forget how the outpatient building of the hospital collapsed suddenly as he was lying on a bed in the ward. He was receiving an intravenous infusion at the time, with his wife at his side.

In the early hours of July 28, 1976, one of the deadliest earthquakes of the 20th century toppled Tangshan, an industrial city in north China's Hebei Province, killing more than 240,000 people and injuring another 160,000.

On the night of July 27, 1976, Wang, a miner at China's Kailuan Coal Mine in Tangshan, was sent to the hospital by his wife for acute diarrhea.

Wang's bed and a piece of fallen concrete formed a narrow space for him to survive. "My first thought was to find my wife," he said.

He called her name loudly,"Jinfeng? Jinfeng? How about you?"

His wife answered that she could not move as she had been hit by concrete. "I started to remove the debris around me and tried my best to crawl to her," Wang said.

A concrete beam blocked his way. He could only reach one of her fingers through a narrow gap under the beam.

"With a weak voice, she demanded I promise to live on for our two-year-old daughter, until I could not hear her anymore," Wang said.

"I felt so weak and helpless at the time. She was just beside me, but I could not reach her and save her. I didn't understand why such a lively person was gone forever. For the past 40 years, it seems like I have just been living a dream," Wang said, sobbing.

Not knowing how long it had been, Wang said he heard a loudspeaker announcement after he was buried in the dark debris. It said the People's Liberation Army was rushing to Tangshan for rescue duties and encouraged the people of the city to be strong.

"I thought the Liberation Army would definitely come to save me," he said. "I had a daughter waiting for me. I could not wait to die here."

Wang found a bottle of glucose and a pillow in the rubble. Relying on the glucose and the grain that stuffed the pillow, Wang lived for eight days in the debris until he was dug out in the evening of Aug. 4, 1976.

"I saw the red star on the rescuers' hats. They were the Liberation Army. I could not help myself and shouted with my last bit of strength, 'Long live the Liberation Army,' and 'Long live the Communist Party of China,' and 'Long live Chairman Mao,'" Wang said.

Like other quake survivors, Wang lived on despite his inner pain.

He married again in 1984 and his second daughter was born the next year.

His elder daughter entered a military college after graduating from high school due to her gratitude for the Liberation Army. She is a military officer now, Wang said with pride.

"We are living a happy life," Wang said. "My wife and I have a monthly pension of more than 6,000 yuan (898 U.S. dollars). My daughters treat us well and I always feel satisfied."

Still, every July 28, Wang visits the earthquake museum and the quake memorial wall. Then he comes to the spot in front of the hospital, where he sits on the grass and pours his heart out to his long-lost wife.

"One day, when I was sitting and talking to myself here, two butterflies flew toward me. I felt thrilled and thought Jinfeng must hear me. I couldn't help but burst into tears again," he said.

LONDON adidas nmd xr1 uk , March 26 (Xinhua) -- English Premier League clubs posted a pre-tax profit last season for the first time in 15 years thanks to surging television cash and a slowing of wage growth.

According to a report released by business advisory firm Deloitte on Thursday, the 20 teams in 2013-14 generated a combined pre-tax profit of 283 million US dollars -- the first profit since 1999.

The 2013-14 season was the start of three-year television deals worth more than 8 billion US dollars for the world's richest soccer league.

Despite the huge rise in revenue nmd xr1 rose gold , clubs have exercised a deal of restraint in their spending on player wages, which grew by six percent to 2.8 billion US dollars. The wages-to-revenue ratio fell to 58 percent -- the lowest since the 1998-99 season adidas nmd runner pk , when the clubs were last collectively in profit.

"In the first year of the preceding two broadcast deals, 56 percent and 81 percent of respective revenue growth was absorbed by wage costs http://www.nmdsaleuk.com/ ," said Dan Jones from Deloitte's Sports Business Group.

"This time it is less than 20 percent. Over the previous 10 seasons wages grew by around nine percent per year, which is higher than the average annual revenue growth of seven percent over that period adidas nmd womens uk , demonstrating further what a remarkable turnaround the 2013-14 figures represent," he added.
at a time when Premier

But it comesLeague clubs are struggling in European competitions.

There are no Premier League teams in the Champions League quarterfinals for the second time in three seasons and no English teams in the last eight of any European tournament for the first time since 1993.

JOHANNESBURG, April 12 (Xinhua) -- The South African government on Tuesday launched a partnership with Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) in a bid to simply the procedure for registering businesses.

With this partnership, registering a company in South Africa is now a simpler and seamless process, Trade and Industry Minister Rob Davies said at the launch ceremony in Johannesburg.

The CIPC is an entity of the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and Nedbank, which sees the bank joining other major banks in offering CIPC. Cheap Colombia Jerseys   Cheap Chile Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Brazil Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Wales Jerseys   Wholesale USA Womens Jerseys   Wholesale Uruguay Jerseys   Wholesale Switzerland Jerseys   Wholesale Sweden Soccer Jerseys