Britain's Andy Murray returns the ball during his men's singles semifinal match against David Ferrer of Spain at the China Open tennis tournament in Beijing Cleveland Browns Throwback Jersey , capital of China, Oct. 8, 2016. Andy Murray won 2-0. (XinhuaXing Guangli) Britain's Johanna Konta returns a shot during her women's singles semifinal match against Madison Keys of the United States at the China Open tennis tournament in Beijing, capital of China Dallas Cowboys Throwback Jersey , Oct. 8, 2016. Johanna Konta won 2-1. (XinhuaXing Guangli)
By Spencer Musick

BEIJING锛?Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- The biggest shocker of day 8 at the China Open actually came from off-court锛?as Canadian third seed Milos Raonic announced that he will retire from the tournament due to a right ankle injury sustained in his match yesterday with Spaniard Pablo Carrerno Busta.

Raonic said that he sustained the injury in the third game of the match锛?"rolling over" his ankle and causing a sprain.

"I did a test this morning when showed I had a partial tear on the outside of my ankle. I was told to give it a try. I tried to warm up just before the match like I would normally锛?and I was unable to play锛? he said.

Raonic still intends to travel to Shanghai for the upcoming Masters锛?where he says a bye will allow him to get a later start and with it锛?several days of time to recover.

Raonic's retirement means that Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov will face Britain's Andy Murray in the men's finals tomorrow锛?who bested Spaniard David Ferrer in straight sets 6-2锛?6-3.

Murray recorded his seventh straight win over Ferrer and improved to a 14-6 lead in their head to head series as he defeated the Spaniard in one hour and 31 minutes.

"I did well锛? said Murray. "I was obviously 2-1 down with a break in the first set. I played very well. Even the period in the second set where he came back a bit锛?when he broke me锛?there was a lot of long points. Really good tennis I thought.

Murray added that he expects a tough battle with Dimitrov in the final.

"Obviously he's got high ambitions锛?I'm sure. The last few months锛?he's done well. He had obviously a very good win against Rafa yesterday. It will be a hard match锛? Murray said.

Eleventh-seed Johanna Konta of Britain has booked a spot int he finals锛?overtaking Madison Keys of the United States in a highly contested 7-6 (1)锛?4-6锛?6-4 match.

It was a remarkably well-matched paring between the two锛?with both players saving an equal number of break points in the first set.

Keys' strong forehand gave her the momentum several times in the first set锛?but in the end the American was unable to match Konta's strength on return.

Keys then returned锛?however锛?to take the second set 6-4.

Konta noted that the match tilted toward her American opponent at that point.

"Yeah锛?definitely the momentum shifted in her favor锛?for sure. I think she also played two good games. I think I dropped my level a bit锛? Konta said.

Konta said she was determined to keep pushing her opponent even with she was falling behind.

"It was definitely important for me to锛?yeah锛?keep pushing on even though it was 5-2. There wasn't much in it for it to go back to 5-all锛? she said.

Konta regained control in the third set锛?winning 73 percent of her points on the first service.

Konta goes on to meet 3rd-seed Agnieszka Radwanska in the final锛?who bested No. 16 Elina Svitolina 7-6 (3)锛?6-3.

Radwanska had a few hiccups in the first set锛?falling a break behind her opponent twice and allowing Svitolina to bring it to a tiebreak.

But Radwanska stormed to a 5-point lead in the tiebreaker锛?and had control of the match thereafter锛?taking the second set with ease in just 45 minutes.

Final matches get underway tomorrow at 12 pm Beijing time锛?starting with women' s and men's doubles. The women's singles final is on tap for around 4:30 pm Beijing time锛?with the men's singles final to follow.

National festival of Kerala, onam is the most important annual event for every Malayalees. Onam is celebrated on the ?Thiruvonam? day of Malayalam month ?Chingam?, to mark the visit of Mahabali (also called Maveli) to his land. All people irrespective of religious beliefs or color difference celebrate this festival. The national festival of Kerala coincides with the harvesting season of Kerala. The atmosphere also seems to join the celebration Authentic Washington Redskin Jersey , with the blooming of a variety of flowers and sighting of a lot of butterflies, and songs of birds.

Onam Festival

Onam is a ten-day long festival, starting with Atham day or Chingam month. From Atham, the courtyards of houses Authentic Tennessee Titans Jersey , clubs, offices, will be decorated with special floral decorations called Athappoo or onappookalam. The schools of Kerala will be closed for ten days, and children play in swings Authentic Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey , go to collect wild flowers to make ?athappoo?, dance, sing, visit their relatives. The elders also gift their children with new clothes Authentic Seattle Seahawks Jersey , ornaments. It is time for gathering of all the members of a family.

Kerala Carnival

Onam is also the carnival season of Kerala, people actively engaging in a variety of activities like boat racing, pulikali (dressing up like tigers or leopards on two feet), ball games Authentic San Francisco 49ers Jersey , playing marbles, playing dramas and the list of activities is endless. Women also engage in dancing, singing etc. There will be also dance performances of Mohiniyattom, kathakali Authentic Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , etc. and martial arts performance of Kalaripayattu.

Onam Feast

The main attraction of ?thiruvonam? day is a special onam feast, locally called onam sadya or onasadya, which is serving of rice with atleast 15 side dishes on banana leaves. Onasadya will be there in each and every home in Kerala. There is also some dress code to eat the onasadya. Men wear white dhotis with shirt and women white or ivory colored saree and blouse with borders embroidered with golden threads, ca. Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   Adidas NHL Jerseys China   Baseball Jerseys From China   New NHL Jerseys China   New NFL Jerseys China   Nike NFL Jerseys From China   College Jerseys Cheap   Authentic Jerseys From China   New NBA Jerseys China   Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping