by Marzia De Giuli

MILAN Authentic Miami Dolphins Jersey , Italy, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- For all those who love animals, Italy's Milan has a pet cemetery now. Tommasina Di Giovanni was the first to bury her female cat, Noemi, this August. "I feel that my little drama is welcomed with love here," she told Xinhua while sitting next to her beloved's tomb.

Di Giovanni is a career girl and gets back home very late in the evening. But when she opens the door Authentic Los Angeles Rams Jersey , she does not feel tired nor alone anymore. "Animals fill your life with affection and joy. My cats are part of my life," she said.

"I adopted Noemi when she was just two months old, her fur was messed up and her eyes were blue color and big. We immediately liked each other, we fell in love with each other," she recalled. Noemi died only three years later in a tragic accident at home.

"I cannot believe that she is not with me anymore, sometimes I still call her name when I get back home. I dream of her coming up to me Authentic Los Angeles Chargers Jersey , I dream of her waking me up in the morning like she used to do every day," Di Giovanni said with tears in her eyes.

"Of course I knew that death is part of life, yet I was not ready," she added. "Then a friend of mine told me there was a pet cemetery in Milan. I buried Noemi together with her little toys, a shirt and other objects of mine. I come here every day," she said.

Besides to being the first pet cemetery in the Italian business capital Authentic Kansas City Chiefs Jersey , "Il Fido Custode" (The Loyal Guard) will also be the largest pet cemetery of Italy. "All kinds of pets can be given a dignified send-off here, including big ones - dogs and even horses - and smaller ones such as hamsters or fish," Fausto Bianchi, the architect who projected the cemetery, explained to Xinhua.

Bianchi said the pet cemetery, whose works are still in progress Authentic Jacksonville Jaguars Jersey , is an entirely private project carried out by various investors. The area, located just beyond the S. Siro stadium in the city's west sector, will stretch along a total of 5 hectares, that it to say as many as 50,000 square meters able to host roughly 30,000 animals with a five-year turnover.

"I am an entrepreneur thus I am attracted by new challenges. I also love animals and think that it is important to be close to those people who lost their friends ... We want to be the custodians of these creatures in a sort of paradise for animals Authentic Indianapolis Colts Jersey ," said the director of The Loyal Guard, Gianni Amenta.

Amenta told Xinhua that investors have opted for English-type graveyards, a green lawn with memorial stones, all equal, with the animal's pictures, name and dates. "We want those whose beloved have passed away to feel peace and serenity here Authentic Houston Texans Jersey ," he said. This is why costs are also the same for everybody, 150 euros (167 U.S. dollars) per year, he noted.

There will also be an optional collection and cremation service available for the remains. At present, pets may be buried only in private gardens, and even then only after the approval of local health authorities, otherwise the law requires them to be cremated for hygienic reasons.

The Loyal Guard also provides veterinary assistance. "We certify the death of pets and cancel them from the civil registry in case they are registered Authentic Green Bay Packers Jersey , otherwise we register them into our catalog," Shara Faelli, the cemetery's veterinary, explained to Xinhua.

"Pet attachment is something very personal that different people interpret in different ways. But the possibility to maintain a relation with animals once they have passed away help many owners to overcome more easily the sorrow of a loss," she said.

In fact, Faelli noted Authentic Detroit Lions Jersey , pets are a big comfort for many people who live alone in big cities like Milan, and in particular for the elderly. According to some official estimates, there are around 150,000 dogs in Milan as well as some 140,000 cats, roughly one every four residents.

by Xinhua writer Lyu Dong

BEIJING, July 9 (Xinhua) -- Chinese cosmetics makers are increasingly taking their battle with global competitors online, where digital marketplaces have been outpacing brick-and-mortar stores in selling cosmetics and personal products.

Earlier this week, Shanghai-based Jahwa inked a deal with online retailer JD in Beijing to sell and market its cosmetics and personal care products on JD's marketplace.

The deal will also see Jahwa working with the online retailer to figure out consumer preferences, tailor its own digital marketing program accordingly and participate in JD's programs to reach out to China's increasingly wired consumers.

It entered into a similar deal with JD's arch rival Alibaba last year, setting up its own shop on Alibaba's online marketplace Tmall and running digital campaigns from there.

Both international and domestic cosmetic brands have long regarded department stores and shopping malls as the primary sales channels in China. But as the country's e-commerce revolution sweeps brick-and-mortar stores, cosmetics and personal care products are chief among a list of consumer goods witnessing sales migrating online.

According to consulting firm Bain & Company, products ranging from biscuits and chocolate to shampoos and personal cleaning agents have experienced annual growth of no less than 30 percent in online sales over the past four years.

Jahwa, which traces its roots to a daily-use chemical products maker in the late 1890s, is a household brand in China for its mosquito repellent Liushen and hand cream Maxam.

The company has been seeking to break global brands' dominance of premium cosmetics in China with its own Herborist line, inspired by traditional Chinese medicine and herbal ingredients.
retailers Sephora

In recent years, Jahwa has sought to put a global spin on Herborist by selling it in Europe through cosmetic  and Douglas.

In 2015, Herborist was the only Chinese name to make the top 10 cosmetic brands by market share at department stores in China, at number eigh. Jerseys China   MLB Jerseys Free Shipping   Replica Soccer Jerseys From China   Authentic NFL Jerseys From China   Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale   Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic NFL Jerseys China   Replica MLB Jerseys Cheap   College Baseball Jerseys Wholesale   Adidas NHL Jerseys From China